Last Updated: 1st March 2011
If used correctly, a popup is always the best way to achieve great results (be it in sales or subscription rate). It is also the best tool to grab your readers attention. So I decided to post a list of best popup wordpress plugin available.
Popup Domination is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to create some of the best looking light box popups that are proven to increase opt-in email list conversion on your blogs.
How can you turn down a product that is pushing an over 300% increase in email opt-in conversions?! Michael is advertising the plug-in will increase your opt-ins by 304%. David Risley has seen a 250% increase with a few minutes of work, and Robb Sutton has used it on 3 of his sites and is seeing close to the same.
It have 4 Beautiful high converting themes, 15 different color combination and 8 button variations. Take a look..
If you can afford this is the best wordpress popup plugin available yet. Highly recommended for serious bloggers.
They also require a one-time free registration.
In my opinion this is the best free popup wordpress plugin.
How To Use
The WP-Announcements plugin is ideal for websites or blogs that would like to display a site wide announcement, featured post, important message, community notice, advertisement, survey form, email subscription form, emergency alert or anything you can publish in a post as a marquee or popup window using ShadowBox-JS or ThickBox.
WP-Announcements activates check boxes on the add/edit post page to allow easy assignment of announcement posts. An admin page under the settings tab is also included to toggle announcements on or off and to manage all posts saved as announcements for easy retrieval and reuse of reoccurring announcements in the future.
AWSOM News Announcement allows you to post news announcements in the area above your posts (or anywhere else you want) and edit it using the Visual Editor or code editor, all from the WordPress admin area. You can select who sees your posts (only non-registered people, or whatever level of registered user for your site) so you can keep certain things for only people who are members, or you can show ads only to non-registered visitors. You can now also run php code from the news area, so audio or video players can now be run without any other plugin. You can now add the news area to a post or page and also run php code there. You can set start and end dates for all news posts. The Plugin is now fully XHTML compliant.
This plugin allow you to customize and schedule a popup to show according to various situation.
1) You can schedule a popup to show a welcome message whenever a new visitor arrives at your site
2) You can schedule a popup to show on the readers returned visit to thank them for reading your blog and invite them to subscribe to your feed/email update.
3) If there is any major changes to your website, you can show a popup to inform your readers of the changes.
4) If you are selling products on your blog, you can schedule a popup whenever you have a new product launch.
5) During a campaign (such as charity donation drive, blogathon etc), you can schedule a popup to show for a number of days to increase the awareness of the campaign. and many more…
The Wordress Popup Scheduler plugin allow you to fully customize the way popup is shown on your blog. You can either place your message before the first post, or as a popup right in the middle of the screen. In addition, there is also the option to either show the popup in home page only or in every single page.
All in all, this is a fully customizable plugin that can serves a lot of purposes.
Latest posts by Azad Shaikh (see all)
- Best External Flash for Canon for the Money - April 7, 2017
- Best HVAC Refrigerant Leak Detector Reviews of 2017 - March 3, 2017
- What are Start RUN Capacitors? - February 15, 2017