As social networks take more importance as a channel to engage with our clients, customers, colleagues and competitors, the concept of online reputation is becoming increasingly important. Not only must actively engaged in building a solid online reputation, , but should care that it be kept as clean and transparent as possible.
Such is the importance of this concept, that every day they develop new tools to effectively measure, if such a thing is possible-the level of acceptance of our presence in the network. An example of this are the new companies that are building whose sole purpose is to provide this service. For example http://www.reputationdefender.com/, who presents an analytical application online to measure online reputation of Websites and Brands.
Meanwhile, we can take some preventive actions of daily frequency, which will help us detect any germ of “online killers”, i.e. users who openly engage depose and say negative things about a brand or person. It is estimated that the percentage of killers online does not exceed 3% of users, and for many brands and sites, the percentage is close to zero. But the best is to detect only the message was made public, to cut off the possibility that the same is replicated, leaving indelible marks on our behalf.
Some quick points to protect your online reputation:
- Googles your name, your brand and your site daily. Create a Google Alert with these three concepts. Look for these words on Twitter, and also subscribe to an RSS feed with them. Now that has all the information, determine what you say.
- Thank positive mentions, and syndication of its articles. Take advantage when this happens to volunteer as guest writer, offering exclusive material to the site that replied. Not only strengthen their online reputation, but will succeed quality backlinks.
- Correct any evidence to cite when you or your company is not correct. Offer to complete the information, if it has been cited wrongly or incompletely. Thank you mentioned.
- If it detects that a customer had a problem with any of their products, offer to fix the problem. Apologize, and reassure him that, regardless of the way, will gain with your purchase. If indeed the product is defective or not do, somehow compensate customers: offer another free product, or a 50% discount on your next purchase, or, in latter case, you return the product while you is responsible for shipping costs.
Online reputation is not built by paid ads, or advertising. They make the same network users, you too. So it is so difficult to control something that is created by a group of people, a collective. But if you do things correctly, nobody will have anything to say except praise. Users have memory and are grateful when the interaction is successful at 100%. That is the underpinning of a successful online business.
Share your experience on online reputation with us. I would like to know what you think about it.
Latest posts by Azad Shaikh (see all)
- Best Raspberry Pi 3 Kits for Beginners - July 18, 2017
- Best Bolt Carrier Group of 2017 - July 10, 2017
- How to Remove a Watermark or Logo from Video: Top Instant Solutions! - July 3, 2017