Marketing on twitter is a hot thing for affiliates and it is tough to figure out the differences between the dozens of twitter automation tools that keep coming out. I listed three very best twitter automation tools available.
Tweet Adder 3.0 (Best Twitter Automation Tool)
This software allows you to pick which people you want to follow. You can find people by keyword used, bio, location or other user’s followers. I really like this feature as you can hand pick people who have similar interests as you. This software also automates unfollowing people. These are people you followed but they didn’t follow you back. This is important because you can only follow up to 2000 people before Twitter stops you, unless you have over 2000 followers yourself.
This software can automate sending direct messages and tweets. Overall, I found the software very useful. You can set a timer for the software to run each day or manually press a button to make the software run. I did notice that many of the processes do take a good deal of time. If you follow say 100 people and also unfollow 100 people in day, it may take the software 30 to 60 minutes to do this, but you can set it and forget it. It will run with you away from the computer. You can also buy more licenses in case you have more than one twitter account.
- Automated Tweets post throughout the day
- Don’t Use API
- Post Tweets to Facebook, Linkedin, and Myspace!!
- Unique Tweet Generator – creates unique tweets automatically
- RSS Tweets – tweets any RSS feed whether from your blog updates, or any other source
- @Reply Tweets – post a random tweet @someone who posts a tweet directed @you
- Re-Tweets- Automatically retweet another user
- Url shortener – Shorten long URLs automatically
- Mp3 Poster – Bands and artists can upload Mp3s to www.mp3twit.com and share on twitter
- Symbols – Access to special UTF8 characters like stars, arrows, and smileys
- Link History – Easy access to previously shortened URLs and Mp3s
- Post Tweets with random time delay
- Many more…
Download Tweet Adder Here
It is basically a program that is specially created to help anyone quickly and grow his or her Twitter account followers in a fast and easy manner. Twittenator is a reliable marketing strategy that will put your social marketing from trash to cash. If you’re engage into online business and wants to be feasible and profitable in a long term structure, it requires having an efficient marketing plan, which is exactly what this package is offering us.
- One-time low price for the software
- Grow unlimited Twitter Accounts
- Automated promotion scheduling
- Pre-Written Tweets for Major ClickBank, RAPbank and CBLeads
- Custom Quotes and Social Marketing Messages allows you to enter into the social conversation
- Add your own unlimited number of tweets
- Automatic lifetime updates and upgrades. Your software is never out of date
- It takes no more then 5 Minutes Per Day
- Newbie Friendly
- And many more…
Download Twittenator Here
Tweet Attack 2
The best thing with this software is that it doesn’t use the twitter API; this means that you are no longer limited. It is packed with features, some which is extremely good like “wait and reply” and some which I never use. “Wait and reply” is what I use to make money, with that tool you don’t have to have followers to make sales anymore! What it does is simply that you write some words like “wish i had more money” (you can choose both broad and phrase match) then the software works like a bot that runs automatically day and night and sends out a message to everyone that tweet those words with an automated message with a link to your website or wherever you want the traffic. No other twitter software on the market can do this, and i think that’s one of the best things with tweet attacks. You can also track several phrases with multiple twitter accounts so you can scale this system up.
- Manage Unlimited Accounts
- Don’t Use API
- Search and scrape tweets and users talking about your targeted keywords
- Automatically generate replies for twitter users talking about your target keywords
- Use jetspinner syntax to spin replies and generate multiple variations of your reply
- Automatically retweet very targeted tweets
- Optionally ignore tweets with or without links so you don’t accidentally retweet messages links from competitors
- Automatically retweet links talking about your target keyword to build relationships with other users writing about your niche
- Automatically follow users with the same interest
- Automatically follow users that are in real need of your products and services
- Automatically follow the followers of users who are already popular in your niche
- Ignore users with no pictures and who tweet links to minimize following spammers
- Follow and unfollow users using the web browser and not API to look more natural
- Auto unfollow users who don’t follow you back
- Auto unfollow users you followed in a specified number of days
- VIP list and protect very special users from unfollowing even if they don’t follow you back
- Automatically scrape and generate tweets from your blog
- Automatically create tweets from your favorite quotes or jokes website
- Automatically create tweets from any website of your choice
- Automatically copy tweets of your selected twitter users
- Generate thousands of tweets and send to tweeter poster for scheduling
Download Tweet Attack Here
In my opinion TweetAdder is best non API tool and Twittenator is best API using tool and both gives unlimited account option.
Let me know which one you choose?
I am using both TweetAdder and Twittenator.
Top 20 Twitter Tools for Building and Managing your Networks!
- TwitterLocal – This tool allows you to locate and follow posts of people based on different geographical locations.
- Twubble - This would help you develop your Twitter bubble of friends. Twubble locates the most common people your friends are following that you are not.
- Who Should I Follow? – This is a very helpful tool for newbie that gives good recommendations on who you should follow.
- Mr. Tweet – Mr. You can now get many useful statistics and locate relevant people with Mr. Tweet. It can be a pure networking assistant for you!
- Follow Cost - With Follow Cost you know how much effort it takes to follow someone and how much people tweet.
- Tweepler - Tweepler is best in organizing followers. This is especially designed for people who are facing difficulty in sorting out new followers.
- TwitterHolic - This list is being updated constantly so you can know out who is the most popular user on Twitter. Apart from that you can get detailed statisticsa about Your twitter account.
- Just Tweet It - Want to find people with similar interest on Twitter? Then make us of “Just Tweet It” that help you locating tweeple, tools and more.
- Tweetdeck:- This one has a group function that would help you more professionally follow the people you really want to listen.
- TwitterMass - It is a hyper networking toolset for Twitter on steroids. Site set of tools plan to assist reduce some of the ordinary processes you might go through when wanting to build and manage Twitter network.
- SocialToo - Do you want to be a power user of social networks? SocialToo will let you know about the people who are following and not following you. Apart from that you can get daily update about follower and also send surveys to them.
- Twitoria - Twitoria will locate contacts that were not been tweeted for long. It’s time to boot them.
- TwitDir - TwitDir not only allows you to search for people, but also find statistics for Top 100 followers, Followed, Updaters and Favoriters.
- MyCleenr - It would allow you to sort your Twitter contacts via last tweet date, in turn helping you to get rid of inactive tweeters that you might now be following.
- Nearbytweets - Do you want to locate people that are tweeting near you? Then, with Nearbytweets you can now find twitters nearby your specific areas.
- Twellow - Use Twellow to find users in specific industry that you are looking for.
- UseQwitter - UseQwitter sent you e-mail message when some of your followers stop following you on the Network.
- TweepSearch - This is designed to help you searching information about your follower’s bio and location.
- TwitterBuzz – It is one of the popular tools that is updated constantly. It tells you what’s being linked to the most on Twitter.
- GroupTweet- You can send message privately to any specific group of twitter friends with GroupTweet. Have discussion on any idea you want to share.!
Latest posts by Azad Shaikh (see all)
- How to Auto Insert Timestamp in Google Sheet - October 11, 2014
- How to Get Facebook Ads Coupons Vouchers - October 3, 2014
- How to Change Author Link to Buddypress Profile Link - September 22, 2014