BitTorrent is my favorite torrent client but I don’t like the forced ads in it. One way to get rid of them is to upgrade to BitTorrent Plus which is Ads free plus some more features.
Well for those who are running sort of money, there is a free way to do it.
In below video you will see how to disable Ads in uTorrent or BitTorrent.
5 Steps to Disable Ads in uTorrent or BitTorrent:
1. Open uTorrent/BitTorrent.
2. Click on Options and then select Preferences. (or CTRL + P)
3. Go to the Advanced Options.
4. Find the following lines (one by one) using Filter and set them to False:
gui.show_plus_upsell sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled bt.enable_pulse gui.show_notorrents_node offers.content_offer_autoexec offers.left_rail_offer_enabled offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled offers.featured_content_rss_randomize
5. Restart your uTorrent/BitTorrent and start using it Ads free.
Please share this articles with your friends.
Latest posts by Azad Shaikh (see all)
- How to Calculate Months Between Two Dates in Excel and Google Sheets - May 23, 2017
- Best Scanner for Artwork on the Market - May 2, 2017
- Best External Flash for Canon for the Money - April 7, 2017