Recently I have seen few of my friend’s yahoo account getting hacked and continuously getting email from them which can get my account hacked too. So I thought let me write a small tutorial for you to fight back this kind of hacks. Following below are the 4 steps to do to safeguard from any possible hacks from websites:
- Use firefox browser it’s much speeder and safer than IE. Firefox is a free web browser available for all major operating systems. You can also download portable version of firefox if not able to install new software in your office systems.
- Use WOT (Web of Trust) suggestions for visiting new websites by installing WOT plugin for firefox. The WOT add-on shows you which websites you can trust based on millions of users’ experiences. Great tool available for free at your service.
- My Final advice to you is be smart and don’t click on any links coming from any emails including your know contacts which look phishy and unusual.
One extra universal advice is to use good, realiable and updated antivirus for your valuable system. Using above tips can help your account not getting hacked and you will remain safe from unwanted internet virus. I use them on my system.
These are just quick tips I wanted to share with you, please do share your comments and your trick to remain safe from internet viruses.
Latest posts by Azad Shaikh (see all)
- How to Calculate Months Between Two Dates in Excel and Google Sheets - May 23, 2017
- Best Scanner for Artwork on the Market - May 2, 2017
- Best External Flash for Canon for the Money - April 7, 2017