Xbox One is an amazing gaming console that can keep you occupied for hours at a stretch. It is an asset for most gaming enthusiasts because it has so much to offer. However, at some point, you may be bored of using the console over and over again. Maybe you want to taste the fun of playing on your PC again. But is that even possible? Can you play Xbox One games on the PC? This article will answer your question and provide a detailed gaming guide to you. Read on.
Can You Play Xbox One Discs on PC?
By default, you cannot. Xbox One discs can only be played on the Xbox, according to Microsoft. A few games are available for the PC, though, which is great. But not all games. If you want to play these unavailable games, you will need the help of an emulator.
How To Play Xbox One Games On PC With Disc?
We introduce to you an emulator named Xenia, which is the solution to your problem. But before going forward, you should make sure that your PC meets all the specification requirements. They are:
- Graphics card compatible with Vulken
- Windows 8 or above
- Intel Core i3 or above
- 64 bit
- X-input support
Setting Up The Emulator
Follow the steps below to install the Xenia emulator successfully:
- Open the Xenia website and download the application
- Extract the files
- Run the program
- Once it successfully runs, open the emulator
- Now, you will be able to download any Xbox One game you wish.
Why is Xenia Considered The Best Emulator For Xbox Games?
There are many reasons why pro gamers recommend Xenia for Xbox One games. Let’s gloss through a few
- It is very stable and can help you play heavy games like Halo as well.
- It can backup and save your game progress so that you pick up from where you left off.
- The installation process is very easy.
- Users have not found a performance bug yet.
- It allows you to play any game online as well.
Note: Xenia developers do not work on it anymore. So, if you face issues, you will not be able to fix them. Despite this, Xenia is among the most popular choices to play Xbox One games on PC with disc.
People also ask (FAQs)
In this section, we have answered a few questions that we frequently receive:
1) Can You Play Xbox Discs On Windows 10?
Make sure your Xbox is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC. Then, you will be able to stream the games easily. To play a few games with discs, you can use an emulator.
2) Can You Play Xbox Games on PC Without a Console?
Yes, if you have Xbox Live, you can play Xbox games online.
3) How Do I Play a PC Game Without the Disc?
Download a third-party app such as MagicDisc.
There you go! Now, you can play any of your favorite Xbox One games on your PC without problems. It is a simple solution that does not require complicated setup or installation. It won’t take you more than a few minutes to get it going. If you have any doubts regarding Xbox One games, please feel free to talk to us.