I am a big fan of Audio editing software Audacity ( Open Source Freeware). For day to day audio improvements, recording and testing I use Audacity. Even though its a free software still comes with many high quality features. One that I like the most is noise removal effect.
In this blog post we will see how to remove background noise using Audacity.
I have made a video tutorial for easy follow through. Watch it below.
Follow below steps to remove background noise using audacity.
- Record or Open your audio file in Audacity.
- Select the noise using select tools.
- Go to Effect -> Noise Removal
- Click on “Get Noise Profile”
- Select whole audio (or part from where you want to remove this noise)
- Again Go to Effect -> Noise Removal
- Keep default settings and Click “OK”
I hope you find this tutorial on background noise removal helpful. Please share this with your friends and subscribe to our blog for more such tutorials.