Facebook is a very simple but most powerful advertising platform. Publishing your ad on Facebook is very beneficial compared to other Ad platforms. There are some ways Facebook ads help you in growing your business which includes brand awareness, direct sales, and lead generation. You can use Facebook as a funnel and not just driving direct sales from Facebook Ads.
Facebook Ad Campaigns are more beneficial compared to any other ad platforms. Let us look at some important benefits of using Facebook Platform for your advertisement:
- Facebook provides more page views than Google, means a massive traffic source.
- Facebook ads are more targeted than any other Ad platform, you can pinpoint your ads to the extremely targeted prospects.
- Average CPC of Facebook Ads is only 0.40, which is much lesser than Google costing to $1, you get lowest CPC (even one cent per click is possible) on Facebook.
- It is very simple to set up your first ad campaign on Facebook, easy to track and keep up.
- Facebook openly provides email and phone support so you can place your ads cheerfully. You can try the customer support of other ad platforms, no one provides better service than Facebook.
Now, concentrating on our topic which is centralized on saving your ad budget, the way we are talking to save your money is using Facebook Ads Coupons and Vouchers to get some free advertising credit. There are a lot of people on the web saying that they will give you Facebook Ad Coupons and vouchers of worth $50 to $100 for a minimal charge. A few of them give free ad coupon codes also.
Recently Facebook had stop giving Facebook ads credit coupon and made it very hard for people to get free credit. But there are still some possibility to get some free advertising credit from Facebook. Many of the method here might now work now but it’s worth checking time to time to see if any of them started working again.
I will also share some more low-cost methods to market your product/services on Facebook. Some of them even outperform Facebook PPC ads if done properly.
Make sure you check(read) all the five methods.
Yes, you read correctly! Facebook itself provides a $50 Free Ad coupon code for its new registered users. For this, you need to just create a new Facebook account if you had not created before. After successfully creating your account, you need to create your advertising page. Creating a page is as simple as registration. Customize your page as per Facebook rules and regulations which help you in getting the most out of your Ad campaign.
Then create a Facebook ad campaign and click on the place order button. Do not add any coupon code and fill wrong details of your credit card. Then wait for 2-3 days. Facebook will send you an email most of the time for providing you a free Ad coupon code worth $50, Bingo! Now You can use this code for running your first Facebook Ad campaign for free!
As we all know, Fiverr is the most popular online marketplace providing gigs at a base price of $5. There are a few sellers on Fiverr who can give you Facebook Ad Coupons and Vouchers worth $50 or more for $5 only. You just need to create your account on Fiverr, which is as simple as registering on any other site. Then you can check the profiles of these sellers and order according to your need.
Buy from below listed sellers. I had tested most of them and they give working vouchers.
More Facebook Marketing Services for $5.
SEOClerks is the best alternative to Fiverr. Look-alike to Fiverr, it can give Facebook Ad Coupons for a minimal cost (starting at $5). Register your profile and search for Facebook Ad Coupons on SEOClerks. You will find sellers who give Facebook Ad Coupons and Vouchers at a very low-cost. Not all the coupon codes will be available for a long time, so better you hurry!
Facebook Advertising Related Services (Must check):
- UNLIMITED HUMAN TRAFFIC BY Google Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest
- Send 10000+ Human Traffic by Google Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest etc for $1
- 600+ Facebook Fan Page Marketing from Facebook Ads.
- 10000 facebook fanpage post promotion
4) Credit from Hosting Web Sites
Some of the hosting sites like Hostgator, Bluehost, GoDaddy, justhost, ipage etc. provides free Facebook Ad coupon vouchers worth $50 to $100 credit in your account if you host or your domain on these sites or change your servers to them. These credit coupons include Google AdWords, Bing, and Facebook Ad Coupons.
For your update, Facebook is not supporting free coupon codes in some countries because of the increased rate of spam ads. But, still you can give a try to it as it costs you nothing! Try these methods and hope for the best to get your Free Facebook Ad Coupon Voucher! Share this article, so most people can take benefit from it. Mention in the comment if you find a good way of having a Facebook Ad Coupon, we will be happy to hear from you.
I hope some of them work for you. I also highly recommend you to check out Fiverr and SEOClerks for cheap advertisement gigs/services. Lets us know in comments if you find any working method to get facebook ads coupon credit for new or old accounts.
All the best with Facebook Marketing!
Latest posts by Azad Shaikh (see all)
- Secret Content Marketing Techniques Nobody Talking About - November 6, 2015
- Top 3 Twitter Automation Tools for Auto Follow and Unfollow - August 5, 2015
- Top 4 Reasons to Use Arduino Controller Board - July 27, 2015