In this smart era of education, we need everything fast. Instant food, high-speed internet, and busy life. We don’t have time to waste, and even we don’t allow anything which can slow us down. To match up with our fast lives, many technological inventions took place, and in this beautiful era of education, sublimation printer is one of them.
There are many brands available in the market and so a lot of smart products. They provide many useful features and plenty of designs! It is obvious to get confused, and it is difficult to decide which is the best sublimation printers out there. In this article, I will review some of the best dye sublimation printers according to users and professionals. Read further to know more.
Best Sublimation Printer Reviews
Just in case some of you don’t know what a dye sublimation printer is, I want to tell you that it is only like a regular computer printer, but it transfers dye on all type of materials with the help of heat.
1. Canon Selphy CP1200 Wireless Color Sublimation Printer
Canon Selphy is a stylish and portable printer with the unique and compact design. The selphy app allows you to print any photograph even from your smartphone, tablet or social media memories.
Features & Specifications
- There is a Wi-Fi button which can connect quickly to the wireless printing. It also has the facilities of card slots and USB.
- The AirPrint is enabled. You can easily print anything from any types of compatible phones or tablets.
- It comes with selphy ink and a paper kit which can print in the exact amount of 18, 36, or 54 photos. So it is near to impossible to waste anything.
- It can work in different sizes like the card size, postcard, large size, square label.
- It comes with an optional battery pack which can print 54 times after charging only one time.
- It has 2.7 inches tilt-up LCD and an inbuilt software of portrait image optimization.
- If you want to edit your pictures with the tools like red-eye correction or image correction, then you can surely rely on Selphy.
This best sublimation printer from Canon is smart, fast, and accurate. One can easily print eight small stickers at a time, that means you don’t need to visit any photoshop to get the passport size photo for your ID cards or other necessary documents. There are 43 different sizes to solve the purpose. Don’t get second thoughts and buy it today!
2. Kodak Dock PD-450 Photo Printer with Dye Sublimation Technology
We all know that Kodak is one of the leading company worldwide. It is not new in the market, and so, many people trust the services provided by the company. It is truly reliable. Even if we talk about best sublimation printers, Kodak can prove itself to the best.
Features & Specifications:
- It provides a fantastic option for ‘one touch printing,’ which means anyone can print photos directly from the phones – whether it is android or an iPhone.
- It includes android dock pin and free iOS lighting adapter.
- It is fast and easy to use. It provides precise details in the standard size of 4 x 6” photos.
- It has D2T2 thermal transfer technology, which does not fade and allows brilliant colors. It is compatible with Android, USB host, iPhone, digital camera, or USB memory stick.
- The charging capacity of the machine is very high. The great dock supplies are helpful for the fast charging for home or offices. It is a printer as well as a charger. It is that much power that it can charge two smart devices.
- There are many Kodak applications available on Google Play & App Store to filter or edit your pics. You can also add stickers, card template, and lots more.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t resist yourself to buy this handy dye sublimation printer for you or your children’s school projects and let them be creative.
3. Epson C88+ Dye Sublimation Printer
Epson is my favorite brand when it comes to printers. Let’s talk about the best Epson printer for sublimation, i.e., Epson C88+. It is the most popular printer for the standard paper size which is 8.5 inches.
Features & Specifications:
- C88+ us 30% faster than the workforce 30 and better than the Epson C88. Many users give five stars to this product as it provides super clean pictures.
- It is durable, long-lasting, and handy. You can move it quickly and can go anywhere taking this little printer.
- Epson is also famous for providing the best customer services. The manufacturer ships within 48 contiguous US states and almost every consumer is satisfied with the services.
- The revolutionary DuraBrite Ultra Pigment ink is neat and gives impressive quality photos time after time.
- The color printing speed of Epson C88+ is 12 ppm, and the black & white print speed is 22 ppm, which is fast enough to complete any problematic project in minutes.
Caution: OEM cartridges are not comfortable with the heat transfer and is not included in the bundle. Many of the users have messed up their work because of this reason. Do take care of choosing the cartridges.
4. DNP Photo Printer DS-RX1HS with Dye Sublimation
If you are looking for a best dye sublimation printer for the booth portrait printing, then DNP DS-RX1HS may become the perfect choice for you. It is compact and ideal for photo booth applications with 12.6 inches of width and 11 inches of height.
Features & Specifications:
- The aim of this machine is for the portable event photography.
- It gives quite impressive and high-volume results with 700 prints of 10 X 15 size with the 4 x 6 print capacity.
- Print sizes of 2 x 6″, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″ and 6 x 8″ provides a broad array of deliverables.
- You can get both types of print from this printer – matte as well as glossy. The resolution of the photographs ranges from 300 by 300 dpi to 600 by 600 dpi.
- It is also eco-friendly as it consumes 25% less power than the other appliances. The printer also offers a shallow cost solution when it comes to print media and photo consumables.
Any person can now print from different countertop stations, including a self-service photo kiosk and a master booth with the DNP printers. Read the reviews to assure yourself and go for it.
5. Mitsubishi CP-K60DW-S Dye-Sub Photo Printer
Mitsubishi CP-K60DW-S is an economical but the best dye sublimation printer. It comes with a kit which includes paper flange spacer, ink, strip pin, charger, CD-ROM, holding bands, etc.
Features & Specifications:
- It can produce two print formats from just one paper. That can save a lot of time and reduce stock references.
- Mitsubishi provides one year of warranty on all of its products and parts. I think it is a great deal of such amount.
- Mitsubishi Electric printers include a newly developed image processing methods can help you with the superfine borders.
- The prints printed by the CP-K60DW-S looks just like the original images because of its 300 DPI resolutions.
- It consumes less electricity. If you use it in the sleep mode, you can save up to 96%. There is a facility in standby mode.
Apart from all these features, this printer is also comfortable with the matte finishing. Many photographers love to play with such finishing as it gives the feel of satin finishing. As it is not glossy, it does not reflect lights and delivers premium quality prints. You should try it once.
So, these are the top 5 best sublimation printer as of now! I hope you guys too like these printers the way I do and treat yourself with the best. Colors are essential elements of life. They are a sign of liveliness and helps you to stay away from dullness. So be an internet geek, purchase such beautiful stuff or do it yourself! But don’t let your sparkle fed away. Stay creative!
Latest posts by Azad Shaikh (see all)
- Best Sublimation Printers: Ideal Printers for Dye Sublimation - December 29, 2017
- How to Access Blocked and Torrents Sites in India – Latest Tricks - December 26, 2017
- How to open .jar Files on Windows 10 – All Methods - November 27, 2017