Hardcore gamers need the best possible processor and memory in order to ace their games. The same holds true for professionals as well. The next generation of RAMs is, thus, highly in demand. There are multiple RAM options for i7 8700K with a huge range of features for one to pick from.
But, how do you pick the best? The answer is easy! You look for features such as clearance space, size, overclocking, etc. so that your RAM compliments your processor and helps you get the most out of it. Another important aspect to look at is compatibility. The good versions support all the latest motherboards, giving you the freedom to pick any without feeling restricted.
Keeping that in mind, let’s take a look at the best RAM for i7 8700K that you can purchase today:
Best RAM for i7 8700K
1. Crucial 16GB Kit RAM for i7 8700K
This RAM is best known for improving system performance without consuming too much power. It comes in other variants besides 16 GB – 8 GB, 8 GB kit, 4 GB, and 4 GB single-ranked. You can choose any of these based on your preferences. Let’s go through its features now:
- It is compatible with DDR3 and DDR3L modules as well as Mac systems.
- You can install it easily without hassle.
- The RAM is made of halogen-free and lead-free materials, making it very safe.
- When it comes to compatibility, you will be happy for sure because it is compatible with all the latest generation Intel Core and AMD processors.
- It works on nanotechnology, making it quite sophisticated.
- It overclocks easily beyond 1600 MHz without any signs of overheating.
2. Corsair – Vengeance Blue DDR3 Memory
This is another perfect RAM for hardcore users. It is compatible with specification-heavy machines that are built for highly professional work or sophisticated gaming. Let’s find out why it is one of the best options out there:
- It has 3 voltage levels – 1.35, 1.5, and 1.65 volts.
- It has maximum compatibility, supporting most AMD Ryzen and Intel Core processors.
- It offers excellent heat control thanks to its internal heat spreaders.
- Its latency is 9-9-9-24.
- It has XMP memory profiling to ensure easy and safe overclocking up to 1600 MHz.
- The company offers a limited lifetime warranty on this RAM.
3. Corsair Vengeance LPX – 16 GB
Here’s another winner from Corsair that you will like. It has been designed to look great and perform as expected even while overclocking. Here are some of its top features:
- It has a superb PCB layout. The PCB is customized and designed to be in sync with overclocking modes.
- Its low-profile design will ensure that there are no obstructions for external fans and other components.
- Its teeth are outward to ease the installation process. Removal is just as easy.
- It is sturdy and dependable.
- It is a DDR4 memory type, excellent for gaming PCs.
- It can overclock to 3600 MHz without overheating.
- There are individual heat spreaders that control heat and promise quiet operation.
4. Samsung DDR4 – 32 GB
You can’t leave Samsung behind while speaking about electronics! This particular DDR4 RAM is an excellent choice for those who want more memory. It offers 32 GB with speeds up to 2666 MHz. What else? Read on to find out:
- It is a high-end RAM designed specifically for those who have space issues. Its low-profile design enables it to fit even in tight spaces without obstructions.
- It may be tiny but it definitely packs a punch in features. It has SODIMM and its operating voltage is 1.2 volts.
- You can clock up to 2666 MHz without any overheating problems.
- The RAM comes with 260 pins.
- It supports x8 and x16 and 2DPC configurations.
- It is perfect for laptops.
- The company offers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty.
5. G.SKILLS RipJaws – 32 GB RAM for i7 8700K
If you don’t mind spending a few extra bucks for your RAM, this is an excellent choice. It is a DDR4 RAM ideal for Intel Core i6 and up. Let’s find out why you should buy it:
- It offers 32 GB through a dual channel.
- It can operate at a maximum speed of 3200 MHz, which is quite impressive.
- The RAM comes with 288 pins and heatsinks to control heat and spread it efficiently.
- It has a CAS Latency of 16.
- It works on 1.35 volts (CL – 16-18-18-38)
Even though most RAMs promise wide compatibility, it is always advisable to check before purchasing. This will save you from a lot of hassle in the future. Also, please note that these RAMs are suitable for professionals and gamers. If you are only a beginner or do not intend to use your system heavily, you do not need to invest in these RAMs. Always remember to crosscheck with your requirements before going for it. All the best!
If you have any questions or queries about the best RAM for i7 8700K, you know what to do – comment or get in touch with us!