I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy Note and I love this phone. Today I decided to post a tutorial with screenshot on “How to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note with your PC”.
Note: I am using Windows 7 OS.
Easy way is:
Download this Samsung Driver.
Restart your system.
Connect your galaxy note and done!
OR follow below given step to connect Samsung Galaxy Note with your computer without this driver.
- Do not connect your USB cable to your computer yet.
- First go to Settings.
- Go to Wireless and network.
- Go to USB utilities.
- Tap: Connect storage to PC.
- Now connect your USB cable to your PC.
- Tap: Connect USB storage.
Now you can access your internal memory and SD card as an external hard-drives in your system.
Here is an another tutorial on how to it with Samsung KIES: http://androidadvices.com/connect-galaxy-tab-windows-pc/
Please let us know if you want us to write another tutorial on Samsung Galaxy Note.
Latest posts by Azad Shaikh (see all)
- Best Refrigerant Recovery Machine Reviews of 2017 - June 6, 2017
- How to Calculate Months Between Two Dates in Excel and Google Sheets - May 23, 2017
- Best Scanner for Artwork on the Market - May 2, 2017