If a superior gaming experience is your goal, your rig has to be perfect. Among all the components, you will find that the RAM is of paramount importance because it determines how much your computer can handle. That will directly affect the output of each game, enabling you to get a seamless experience. In other words, all that stands between you and the best game of your life is the RAM.
Now, the right RAM for you depends on a number of factors. Personal preference is definitely one of them but there’s also the motherboard you have. Not all RAMs will suit all CPUs. That is why you should assess what you have closely and then take your pick.
Among the popular choices is the Asus Rog Strix X570e. This article is for those of you who have this configuration. We have enlisted the top choices of RAM right here for you.
Best RAM for Asus Rog Strix X570e – Editor’s Choice
Our panel of experts was mighty excited to research, review, and collate a comprehensive list of RAMs for your gaming laptop. Their favorites are as follows:
1. Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB
When has Corsair ever stayed behind in the gaming world? It has a lot to offer in terms of hardware and its Vengeance LPX RAM can be what you are looking for. Here’s why we say so:
- It has a DIMM form factor and DDR3 memory.
- The RAM’s speed is 3200 MHz while its capacity is 32 GB.
- It has hand-sorted memory chips that promise superior performance even while overclocking.
- This widely compatible RAM has a low-profile height of around 34mm.
- It comes with a high-performance PCB that is responsible for seamless overclocking, stability, and excellent signal quality.
- It has a heat spreader made of aluminum, which dissipates heat efficiently.
- The installation is very simple and the RAM supports Intel XMP 2.0.
- The RAM is available in black, white, and red.
- The manufacturers offer a limited lifetime warranty.
2. PNY XLR8 Gaming 32GB Memory
In this package you will get 2 sticks of 16GB each, making it a total of 32GB. The PNY XLR8 Gaming RAM is among the frontrunners at the moment with loads to offer in terms of performance. Here’s a closer look:
- It has DDR4 memory with a DIMM form factor.
- The RAM’s capacity is 32GB and it offers a speed of 3200 MHz.
- This is the latest of a line of upgrades and it comes with better speed, easy usage, and a smooth experience.
- With this RAM you can expect a premium overclocking experience.
- It is compatible with Intel XMP 2.0.
- The CAS latency is around 16.
- It gives you the opportunity to customize your PC by choosing from varied colors. It supports software programs such as ASRock, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
- Its aluminum heat spreaders keep the RAM cool even while overclocking.
3. Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB 16GB Memory
While 32GB is the recommended memory for gaming, 16GB will do just fine for most games. If that’s how much memory you need, you can totally choose Thermaltake. It has the Intel X299 chipset and comes with the features below:
- The RAM has DDR4 memory technology with a memory speed of 3600 MHz.
- It has 10 bright LEDs that together deliver millions of dynamic colors.
- It allows 3-way RGB synchronization, enabling you to control the light through different software.
- The TOUGHRAM RGB software will help you monitor performance and temperature in real-time. This will give you the opportunity to take measures if it heats up too much.
- You can pair it with Alexa.
- It is optimized to be stable even when you overclock it thanks to its 10-layer PCD construction.
4. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB
Here’s another 16GB RAM for you but this one’s from Corsair. If you love the brand and prefer sticking with it, this is the RAM to choose. The reasons for this are below:
- It has high-performance DDR4 memory, which lights up the system with superior lighting through 10 RGB LEDs.
- This is DDR4 memory with a speed of around 3600 MHz.
- The RAM is compatible with both AMD and Intel motherboards.
- The installation is quite easy and does not require any additional tools or cables.
- The PCB allows customization so that you achieve maximum performance and stability.
- The ICs are carefully screened and tested to deliver superior overclocking.
- The RAM allows total control of lighting across the system including the keyboard, fans, and memory.
5. Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB RAM
Let’s round it off with an Amazon’s Choice product! This has standard RGB lighting and a capacity of 16GB. Its features have been enlisted below:
- With a voltage of 1.35V, this RAM runs on DDR4 technology.
- It is among the top choices for performance enthusiasts and gamers.
- It comes with full XMP 2.0 support to make overclocking a piece of cake.
- The RAM is compatible with MSI Mystic Light, Asus Aura, and Gigabyte AORUS Graphics Engine.
- It has a heat spreader made of aluminum, which controls the temperature throughout. It dissipates heat continuously to keep the system cool.
- You can customize the whole setup in 8 zones with 16 RGB lights.
If you want to up your game, you must have a RAM that you are proud of. This article was an attempt to help you with that. We hope you find your match on our list! If you have any concerns with any recommendation, please feel free to write to us.